- If a booking at Gumfreston Hotel is cancelled less than 48 hours before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. In the event of a ‘no show’ or booking reduction (on or after the arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
- If a booking at Rose Cottage is cancelled less than 21 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. In the event of a ‘no show’ or booking reduction (on or after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
- If You cancel Your Booking at any time and have paid a non-refundable deposit, You must contact Us to cancel Your Booking, although no money will be refunded to You.
- If You wish to cancel Your booking You should advise us as soon as reasonably practicable by telephone and follow this with confirmation in writing. The day of receipt of the written confirmation is the day that is deemed as the date of cancellation.
- You are advised to obtain travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
Pay online by card using the Global Payments secure payment system
- We accept: Bank Transfer (BACS), Card and PayPal?
- Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, Mastercard – no charge.
You must be able to enter into a legally binding contract and be over 18yrs to make a Booking.
Bookings must be paid for using an acceptable and valid credit or debit card.
When a Booking is confirmed, a reservation number is given. This number must be retained for access to the Booking details if cancellation or amendment is necessary.
A surcharge is applied to payments made by credit card due to the higher processing charge made by card handlers.
Although we may provide the platform to enable such payments, we are not responsible for the payment solution itself.
You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including legal fees) suffered or incurred by us arising out of, or in connection with Your use of our payment platform by action or omission.
All published rates include VAT where applicable (and local taxes) at the current rate.
Rates are per room per night at the Gumfreston Hotel and per house per night at Rose Cottage. If You have selected supplements they will be added to the total price of the Booking. Rates do not include other costs You may choose to incur during Your stay (unless otherwise stated).
Rates quoted are correct only for the specific number of guests, nights and dates shown. Should You change the number of guests, dates or room nights, then the rates are subject to change.
There is no extra charge for VAT on prices charged. Where it is payable, this is included in the quoted charges.